I'm having a problem with some OfficeScan 8.0 clients on my network.  When I
go into the OfficeScan Console (not using TCM at this time), I have some of
them showing up with an address of 0.0.0.0:60390.  I haven't found anything
when on Google and was wondering if anyone has seen this and knows how to
fix it.  One other interesting point is that one of the clients has been
registered with the MAC address of the disabled wireless card.  I have
changed the interface metric of the wired card to 1 and the wireless to 100,
but still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--