I'd email the site admin and discuss it with them.

Depending on how damaging it is, you may have a suit. The 1st Amendment only
protects the freedom of speech to such an extent. Once it crosses the line
into damaging, it ends there. If you want, send the link to me off-list and
I'll give you my opinion on rather or not you should consult a lawyer.

Christopher J. Bosak

Vector Company

c. 847.603.4673

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You need to install an RTFM Interface, due to an LBNC issue."

- B.O.F.H. (Merged 2 into 1) - Me