None, and there was a good 30 days between the first 2008 DC and the last 2003
DC.

From: Steve Ens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 2:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Win 2008 domain

So no issues leaving the 03 DC's running alongside the 08 DC?
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Kennedy, Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Did our seven DC's over the course of a month. I started the same way you are
going to, demote/remove one and bring it up. It was a non-event, while I like
many of the things in 2008 it feels more like a feature pack than an new server
OS.  The only issue we had were some WINS oddities with our old ghosting boot
disks, just needed an lmhosts file on the disk or turn on the master browser
service in the DC's.