I don't believe you can use SYSLOG to track logins via AAA on an IOS
router (however you can with a PIX/ASA).  You'll need to setup aaa
accounting to your radius server to track that:

aaa authentication ppp VTYAUTH group radius local
aaa authorization network VTYPRIV group radius local
aaa accounting network VTYACCT start-stop group radius

interface Virtual-Template0
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 no peer default ip address
 ppp authentication pap VTYAUTH
 ppp authorization VTYPRIV
 ppp accounting VTYACCT

radius-server host X.X.X.X auth-port 1812/1645 acct-port 1813/1646 key
cisco

HTH,

Aaron Rohyans
IT Coordinator, IDC-USA