From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:18 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Changing disk IO drivers with BartPE or similar

Hi chaps,

Bit of an off the wall question. I have a bartpe disk running our disk
imaging software, and I have an image of a machine. The machine has
died, and a new one has been shipped, however its not the same spec and
the machine blue screens when you load it off the image due to disk IO
drivers.

With BartPE (which has the disk IO drivers loaded on it) and the imaging
software to hand, does anyone know a way I can change the drivers that
the machine is using when it loads for the correct ones for the hardware
?

Hope that makes sense.

Olly