James,

Thanks for responding. I've run across some product documentation on
AppSense during my research. It seems like a promising product but kind of
falls outside of where I'm being directed to focus my efforts. I first need
to recommend a solution that provides reasonable high availability and fault
tolerance. Whether it be clustered servers, replications, etc. I'm just
looking to find out how others are doing it.

Once we're back on a supported environment, then I'll be directed to focus
on the underlying issues affecting our roaming profiles.

- Sean