From: Krishna Reddy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:31 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: AV + Firewall

I currently have Trend's CSM for SMB.  I like that it has AV, anti-spam,
and a firewall included.  However the admin console isn't great and the
anti-spam does not have much granularity.  What other products have both
AV and firewall included (other than Symantec and McAfee)?

<http://www.nucomm.com/>

Thanks,

Krishna Reddy
IT Manager
Nucomm, Inc.

The information contained in this email and attachments to this email
are the proprietary and confidential property
of Nucomm, Inc.  The information is provided in strict confidence and
shall not be reproduced, copied, or
used (partially or wholly) in any manner without prior, express written
authorization of Nucomm, Inc.