We ran into this as well...would like to know also.

-----Original Message-----
From: Walt Hundleby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 12:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Windows 2003 Registry Sizing

Hello
     Yesterday we got message that the registry size was maxxed out on a
Windows 2003 Terminal Server adding the 11th session.  On 2003 the
registry size is supposed to be allowed to grow up to 25% of the paged
pool and the default paged pool memory limit is supposed to be 470MB.
     So I ran a test today, started up Performance Monitor and added
Memory - Paged Pool Bytes.  Then I ramped it up and the registry maxxed
out adding the 20th session.  Paged Pool Bytes only got up to 133MB.

Does anybody have any idea what is going on.  Thanks in advance.