From: Adam Buckland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 September 2008 11:24
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Friday Fun - 80's Music Quiz

Is there the answers yet?

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 August 2008 13:48
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Friday Fun - 80's Music Quiz

Ok, so lets have a little fun here on the last Friday in August.  There
are at least 45 songs mentioned in this story, most from the 80's.  The
rules:

1.  Name the song title
2.  Name the artist
3.  No cheating.  Do this from memory.  Don't Google or use any other
internet resource for your answers.
4.  Have fun!!

I'll post the answers when it looks like all guessing is done.

Disclaimer:  I didn't write this, it is from a gaming forum that I'm a
member of, but I was the winner because I managed to find all the songs.

The window lickers went on strike yesterday.  I was too sexy for their
shirts...too sexy for my shirt...but not too sexy for my Kia.  And they
didn't like that I wore my sunglasses at night while driving my Little
Red Corvette.  So they jammed to Panama and told me they were coming
back to get me.  One window licker pulled his tongue off of the
windshield and screamed, "If I had a photograph of you...there would be
something to remind me..."  So, with a Rebel Yell I hollered back, "I
want more, more, more! And I will shake you all night long!"  So I
jammed in my fast machine that I keep the motor clean, and it looks like
I will be dancing with myself for awhile.  This situation is spinning
right 'round...like a record baby...'round, 'round.  You don't mess with
a missionary man!  I know, I know.  I hear you dudes - I need to relax
and don't do it, but what if I want to go through it?

The shortbusians need to know that I am the king of rock, there is none
higher, and all their MC's will call me sire...and that to rock my
kingdom they must use fire, cause I won't stop rock'in 'til I retire!
Until then, they can listen to me on the Mexican Radio as they drive to
Panama, and listen in stereo.  Besides, they all wear pink and live in
pink houses.  I know they look pretty in pink, and I tell them all of
the time "dudes, what I like about you, is that you are the sultans of
swing.  But I wear my sunglasses at night because you freaks are
blinding me with science."

Chief window licker stopped the car and pulled out a sledgehammer, she
is a goody two shoes, but had a look in her eyes that creeped me out.  I
think she was thinking about burning down the house.  She came at me
with pure energy, while turning Japanese. One dude turned up the radio,
and chief let out a war cry.  She howled, "We're not gonna take!  No! We
ain't gonna take it anymore!" She was coming so fast at me I thought,
"If she hits me, it will cut like a knife, and I wouldn't have the
reflex to take these broken wings (I fell earlier in the day on my
arms), and bang a gong and get it on."  But I did notice that she was a
pretty woman, and I thought, "She's got legs..."  And as fast as she was
running at me with her sledgehammer, I also thought, "And she knows how
to use them..."

In conclusion, I grabbed the little mite, unleashed some TNT on her, and
said, "I will rock you like a hurricane dude! I would walk 500 miles on
your forehead and toss you under the last train to Clarksville!  You are
now loosing your religion and there ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
there ain't no mountain high enough for you to be safe!  Ya dig, der
kommisar?"

So they turned and went their way, and I my way.  we crossed a bridge
over troubled waters and will get back to normal soon.  Man, everybody
wants to rule the world, they want to be their own personal Jesus.  We
took one last look at each other I, as I smiled at her, I said, "Hey
chief, good girls don't...got it."  I think her name is Roxanne.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this message or its contents may be subject to legal restriction or
sanction. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by electronic mail and delete the original message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.