What kind of groups do you guys have your first line desktop support folks in?
Ours are currently domain admins (legacy because they used to so a lot of
server-side stuff too), but now they do more typical desktop stuff like
create/modify user accounts incl Exchange mailboxes. The AD delegation wizard
has a check box for "Create, delete, and manage user accounts", but I don't
know if that includes Exchange stuff as well...I'm guessing no and that I need
to add these guys (err, their group) to an E2K7 administration group as well
and between that and the delegation my desktop guys can do their job?
David Lum
SYSTEMS ENGINEER // NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
[EMAIL PROTECTED] // 971.222.1025