Wow. I emailed this Tuesday and it just posted today?

Thanks if you replied, I never got it though, and I did figure it out.

Thanks anyway. J

Christopher J. Bosak

Vector Company

c. 847.603.4673

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You need to install an RTFM Interface, due to an LBNC issue."

- B.O.F.H. (Merged 2 into 1) - Me