From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 2:01 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Quest Acquires Netpro

ChangeAuditor for Exchange.

I can't say enough good words about it.

Now, that being said, I've had more than one Exchange administrator get
peeved at me about it, but they'll live.

It allows management to get reports about who has accessed what. And
what
they did while they were there. Superb email auditing tool.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com