Hi again...

We're soon setting up a two-way trust with our NY offices.  On a TechNet
article, I read "
Windows Server 2003 forest trusts cannot be created between a Windows
Server 2003 forest and a Windows 2000 forest."

Looking through the various AD settings I see that our domain functional
level is at Win 2003.  However, our forest functional level is at Win
2000...

Our "forest" is a single isolated (at the moment) domain at a single
location.

I see that I can set up trusts between my Win2000-functional forest and
individual domains within the NY forest (they have 3 locations).  Would it
be best (although tedious) to do this, or is there a way to jump my
current "forest" to Win2003 level?
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org