From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: GPO settings for power management?

In Win2003 server, you cannot use GPOs to configure Windows XP power
settings (turn off monitor, turn off hard disk, standby, etc)...correct?

How about Win2008 sever?

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and