From: Holstrom, Don [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 12:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: just plain old copying CDs

I just copied a CD and it won't work as it should. I used to use
CloneCD, I may even have copy somewhere. I think they closed shop at the
behest of some organization or another. I also have the latest Roxio and
Nero laying around somewhere. I just want a perfectly copied CD, byte
for byte, down & dirty, easy, so it cannot be recognized as something
other than the original. I have all sorts of machines with both XP &
Vista & OSX so that is not a problem. Is there a consensus on CD
duplication out there?