From: Ralph Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: logging deleted files

I think you want to go to

Administrative Tools > Domain Controller Security Policy > Local
Security Policy

if this applies to the domain controller.

There should be a box for "Define these policy settings".  Is that
what's missing?

I'm not sure what you mean by the file being located in the Domain Group
Policy on the DC.  Do you mean the file is on the Domain Controller
under the C:\WINDOWS\SYSVOL\domain\Policies folder?

Ralph Smith
Gateway Community Industries
845-331-1261 x234