Nothing against Sunbelt, but try Kaspersky - we've been demoing it for the
last few weeks at my office, and it seems very nice, flexible,
well-designed, and has good management.  Plus the engine and defs are fairly
widely used in 3rd party products (GFI, etc), and I have yet to hear of
their engine/defs blowing anything up.

-- Durf

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Joseph L. Casale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.