From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 7:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: iPhone Exchange Prep Walk Thru

Well, I disagree somewhat because I have one user who has an iphone and it
wont sync with exchange because it doesn't trust the Equifax signed
certificate (openssl.com) for some reason. Nowhere to add it anywhere, and
then when I try pop3 (because pop3s wont work due to the same reason) it
just times out after about 1 min, but you can get to the user account on
pop3 manually. Apple can go suck it for me :)

Oh on the original iphone, I found it automatically deleted email older than
2 weeks with pop3. I had several people complain to me about that, I didn't
setup their phones I just gave them the info, so maybe an option to *not*
delete mail after a certain time period *shrug*