CID means you have an inline image.
ARIAL2 means you have a 2 point arial font tag
SARE is the Spam Assassin Rules Emporium, a set of commonly used rules for
catching different types of spam in SA.

So it looks like you are getting double hit for images in the email and I am
not sure why the rDNS fails as cips.org seems to work fine (unless this is
another domain we are talking about).

I would say this SA rule set is a little more aggressive than I would be, but
not super uncommon.

Take a look at your headers and see what is broken there, and perhaps take a
look at the footers/signatures that folks are using and see if they are causing
you trouble.

I am curious about the quoted printable line, how is that resolved, is that
fixed in the MTA or is that a client setting (ME2?)

Good luck, we fight this battle ever so often.  A lot of times, admins throw in
a set of old rules or don't ever update them unless something breaks.  Its
always easier to tell the sender to fix their end, rather than examine the rule
set and make sure it continues to make sense.  One of my all time favorites, I
was attempting to apply for a job at Cliff Bar and Company and they advertised
to send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , but their MTA wont accept email from
hosts not on their white list (which at that time included hotmail and my two
home domains each hosted on a different provider with reverse DNS).  Needless
to say, I am not working for them :)

Troy