-----Original Message-----
From: Rod Trent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 7:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

The TechNet web-based forums are watched by the MVPs in the specific
product
areas.  Plus, if you are working with Microsoft products specifically, a
lot
of the PMs and devs frequent the larger communities.  So, as for
"experts",
I don't think you have to look far or pay a subscription fee to get good
help.