From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 2:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Fake popup study sadly confirms most users are idiots

I find this particularly disturbing because I would have assumed that
modern-day college students would have been more savvy to these types
of security issues.  But sadly it just confirms my long-term
suspicions that the majority of people are sheep - and are easily
trained to ignorantly go with the flow:

<http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080923-study-confirms-users-are-idiots.html>

--
ME2