Yeah, it's the port/passive issue and your firewall most likely.

Change your client prefs from what it is to the other...

jlc

From: Roger Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: FTP Question

We have to make regular connections to another ftp site running pure-ftp.
We're only able to connect using Windows Explorer.  FileZilla and FTPExplorer
will not connect for some reason - both receive an "invalid option" response
from the server.

Any clues for the clueless?

Roger Wright
Network Administrator
Evatone, Inc.
727.572.7076  x388

[cid:image001.jpg@01C91EF3.0CB9A8F0]
_____

"To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am." - Bernard Baruch

<<inline: image001.jpg>>