From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 1:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: $700B?

I get that background, but I've not heard anyone reliable say that Paulson is
actually a shady character. I've heard vague accusations that he's only doing
this to bail out his buddies, but no evidence to indicate that that's truly his
type of personality. It would take a horrible person to gamble with $700
billion in taxpayer money just to profit his cronies. I'm not saying such
people don't exist-only that by all accounts, Paulson isn't one of them.