From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim
Majorowicz
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 6:11 PM
To: 'NT System Admin Issues'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sbs list] Backup for Workgroups by Lockstep

Anybody heard of it and/or use it?

It was recommended to me as a possible solution for speedier backups.  I'm
not sure I like how it backs up Exchange.  Apparently it uses an open file
manager to brick level the backup.

Am I correct is this analysis?

Regards,
Jim Majorowicz, MCP
Sr. Network Engineer
Whitsell Computer Services
(503) 297-8440x12
www.whitsell.com
We can support you no matter where you are.  Ask me for details.