Anyone else have this problem?

W2k3 server environment, XP Pro desktops all part of single domain AD setup.

Logon script maps access to shared folders for all employees.  One mapped
drive for shared workspace, one for private.

Frequently something happens and the mapped drives "dissapear".  If you try
to attach by start;run and use the unc to the folder it will typically show
one or none of the 12 or so folders that are there.  logging off and back on
almost always fixes it back.

We have about 120 desktops in 4 different offices.  This problem crops up
almost daily and shows up in every location.

We also run Exchange, so they are maintaining a connection there as well,
and we have seen outlook drop authentication too,  so that they are asked
for a username/password midstream, which almost always results in a support
call, because it needs the domain\ info before the username when it does
that.  The outlook authentication happens way less frequently than the
problem with mapped drives.

any ideas?

Been fighting this for a while.  Replaced storage vault with new hardward
and had hoped that this problem would go away with that, but it had no
affect.

Thanks for any help.