From: Durf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 4:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Setting up notifications for Dell Server failures

There is no automatic "email" option in OpenManage - I don't know why,
but there isn't.

However, there is a "run a program" option, and it is dead easy to
configure a canned VBscript to send you an email.

-- Durf

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Jim Majorowicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I guess I'm missing where I configure this to send the message when an
Alert
> occurs.

Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.
Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!