I've been using RegExBuddy to learn and to maintain a library of useful
expressions. It comes with a standard set of expressions that are pretty
useful too. It's got a really nice "explain" function that tells you what
each part of the expression you're building does.

http://www.regexbuddy.com/

 - Andy O.