From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 11:27 hrs
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Microsoft's Free version of Hyper-V Ships! & a random Friday Q

Don't see why...  The government has made several poor choices and is
about to go under, and what has Microsoft done to bail them out?  (Just
kidding, sort-of...)
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org