From: Evan Brastow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 October 2008 17:45
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Slightly changing mouse orientation?

Okay, bear with me for a moment. I just bought what I think is kind of a
cool mouse... the Microsoft Arc. It's actually meant to be a portable
mouse (it folds, ) but I like it for my desktop because it's lightweight
and easy to grip and move.

The problem is, it's not *quite* oriented correctly for me (and no, I
don't mean that it likes men and I don't.) I mean that when I move the
mouse what, for me, is up, it goes off to the right a bit.

I seem to remember a mouse driver, or a program, or something (maybe
part of PowerToys?) in the past that allowed me to move the mouse in a
direction that *I* thought was up and down (it's all about me, you see)
and it would then re-orient the mouse.

I googled this but only found a few programs that seemed to either allow
you to change the orientation by 90, 180 o 270 degrees, or a bunch of
stuff meant for Linux, etc..

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Evan

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this message or its contents may be subject to legal restriction or
sanction. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by electronic mail and delete the original message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.