In my environment, offline files seems to work better with Vista than XP...

From: Carl Houseman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Offline Files

Seem pretty close to what I remember when using XP and offline files.

It's a "doctor, doctor, it hurts when I do this" problem.  I wouln't enable
offline files unless it's a laptop user and with the user's understanding that,
sometimes, there are 'issues'.

I wish I could say it's all better in Vista, but Vista has it's own unique set
of issues (but so far, no need to reset cache).

Carl