From: Jim Majorowicz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: firewall lifespan

As a Watchguard Reseller, the only failure I've experienced in the last
two years (Since the release of the e-series when we became partners)
was with a 4 year old Core that had a failure that was possibly related
to a power failure.  We had the replacement unit N.B.D.  (We're a SMB
consultant firm, so our clients can get away with downtime or being
covered by cheep Linksys firewall for 20 hours...)