From: Evan Brastow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Kinda need a Mac,

Okay, so we're hiring a graphic artist. In a company of engineers and
manufacturing people, Macs are not exactly commonplace (I have one in my
office that I bought so I could better relate to customers when they
send in art, and after "using" the darn thing for a while, I no longer
felt it was as important to relate.)

My issue is that this graphic artist would prefer to work on a Mac.
That's fine, but part of what she will be doing is preflighting artwork,
and we use Outlook as our way to, for example, set flags on items in
public folders, etc...

I have never used Entourage, but I'm assuming that's what would she
would need to use. Does it have similar functionality to Outlook in that
you can access Public Folders (using E2K3 server), set colored flags,
open other user's folders, etc?? Anyone have a mixed environment like
that that can comment on how well Entourage operates in it?

Thanks,

Evan