Well the push ended up being a package problem.  Since we are BB newbies, we
tried to get too smart - we opened the package and did things like take out
language packs.  Tried again with the package as-is from RIM and it went out
fine.  A couple of devices we had to push 2x but it's there.

Now the problem is the BB will send but not receive.

Baby steps :)