From: Miller Bonnie L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: WSUS Updates

Hit regedit on the client and confirm all policies are applying as expected-

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windowsupdate

If everything under that looks right, you might reset the local update cache.

net stop wuauserv
Delete everything under %systemroot%\softwaredistribution
Net start wuauserv

Then run Wuauclt /detectnow to force a detection cycle.