From: Ken Schaefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 October 2008 01:52
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Stopping users emailing out internal docs

Windows Rights Management can stop people printing things.

Copying stuff to USB keys is pointless - the documents are encrypted. If
you don't have access to the RM server, you can't decrypt the document.
Same with forwarding the document somewhere else.

You can stop Alt+Print Screen as well.

You can't stop *analogue* attacks (which is why it's called "Digital"
rights management). If someone brings in a camera and takes a photo of
the screen, then there's not much you can do about that. But analogue
attacks are much slower to execute than digital attacks.

Cheers
Ken

If this