From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Export Global Address List?

Ok, I figured out how to export the GAL entries I want.

Now I need to find a way to make a shared copy of all these contacts
available to everyone.  We're using a mixed bag of Outlook and Apple
Mail clients.  Any way to create "global address book" outside of
Exchange to be used by multiple clients?

Thanks again!