From: Christopher J. Bosak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Blackberry Bold Administration

Okay, so with the Blackberry Bold being released November 4th, and about 3
people want to pick them up here, what do I, as the person who never, ever,
EVER, had to administer anything having to even remotely do with a
blackberry need to do to prepare?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher J. Bosak

Vector Company

c. 847.603.4673

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You need to install an RTFM Interface, due to an LBNC issue."

- B.O.F.H. (Merged 2 into 1) - Me