Triple check this setting:  Domain Admins - Full Control (Apply onto: This
Folder, Subfolders and Files) at the root of the share.

From: Mike Gill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 2:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Dynamically creating security enhanced folders using folder
redirection and Server 2008

Per this article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/274443

I created a point for users My Documents folders to be redirected. I'm not sure
if I made a mistake, or is there is a subtle different between 2000/3, and
server 2008, but the Administrator account has no access to these folders once
made. Everything else works as the article describes. Has anyone else set this
up under 2008? The clients are a mix of XP and Vista, and the behavior is the
same for folders made from either.

--
Mike Gill