Hey guys -
Anyone ever do a huge paperless office conversion?  This will be for a
construction firm, scanning tons and tons of old documents into a Sharepoint
document library.  We're just trying to size the storage, and other than
"really really big" I'm not finding I have a good rule of thumb for
estimating how much they need.  The Sharepoint developers just shrugged.

Anyone have a good rule of thumb for scanning documents en masse?  How to
figure the disk cost per, say, banker's box full of documents or something?

Thanks,
Durf

--
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.