Indeed. VM is great.

I've got about 60 users on a VM w 1GB or RAM and 30 GB Vol.

From: Bob Fronk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 6:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberry Bold Administration

No.  I ran BES on a 4 year old PC for a while for 30 users.  No problems.  I
think it had 512mb and a 30GB drive and maybe 1ghz?

I now have about 100 users on BES in a VM.  The VM server has 8 other VMs on
it.   I have it configured with 2GB RAM and a 100GB volume.

Just follow their minimum requirements for your application.

Bob Fronk

[EMAIL PROTECTED]