ESET Kernel > Setup > Email Protection > Append tag messages...

- Andy O.
From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: NOD32 RA question

Chaps,

Does anyone know where the setting is to turn off the text thats added to
the bottom of an email in ESET NOD32 when using the RA ? I can do it on each
machine locally by going in to the advanced settings. However I cant find
the setting in the config when managing the install in the Remote
Administrator. I’ve tried changing it locally, then using RA to receive the
configuration and then applying that configuration to the other machines on
the network, but that doesn’t work.

I cant believe that that setting is a local only one, as its, well, free
advertising on a paid for product.

Grrr

Olly

--