From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 3:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Out of Cycle Critical Windows Patch ?

Chaps,

The update that was sent out last night, has that caused any issues
elsewhere? We've had a spate of calls from users about problems today,
several servers which were set to auto-update for various reasons have
had varying levels of failure. It's mentally busy here for a Friday, and
the one thing they have in common is that all the machine rebooted for
an update last night.

Is it just us ?

Olly

--