Pretty much any dell poweredge will work, I have it running on 1750, 2500,
2900 series, all different configs, most importantly is the dell perc
controller is supported so that gets you through a lot. Obviously load it up
and if it works you will be all set.

From: Joe Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 21:58
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: VMware Server 2.0

According to what I was reading on ESXi the PowerEdge 6800 servers that I
was going to deploy ESXi to aren't supported.

Although I have been known to be wrong before.

-Joe

--
Joe Fox
Systems/Network Administrator

Mobile# (716) 846-9308
http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephfoxjr

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Benjamin Zachary - Lists