I always have a problem with PPC RDP clients. I mean how do you manage a
server from a 2" LCD? It takes 5 minutes to pan down to the start button and
then you have to pan all over the place to do anything.

Crazy!!

From: Jim Majorowicz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 11:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberry question

Sorry for the confusion.  I was thinking of an even smaller version they
don't have any more (I think they called it Executive or something, that was
free, stripped the MDS Integration and was specific to SBS only).  I'm not
familiar with RDP clients.  None of my customers have that need from their
phone.  Professional would be fine for your needs especially if you install
it on a machine separate from your exchange.  That way upgrading to
Enterprise when the time comes is just a matter of changing the registration
key.