From: Tom Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 7:08 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Remote server admin tools for XP?

Hi Folks:

I only see Remote Server Admin tools (RSAT) for Windows Vista.  Anyone know if
there is anything out there for Windows XP?  On my Windows 2008 member servers
I can install the remote feature tools and there is a download for Vista.

Apologies if this has been covered before.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.