Not elegant, but it should do the trick. Thanks!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Garmon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Hyper-V Boot Order

i asked this question serveral months ago - and the answer is yes - sort of.

Each Hyper-V Vm has a "Startup Delay" - if you work the math out, you
can get the first one started at Host boot time, and then delay the
others for X number of minutes until the one you want has has a chance
to load. Not as elegant a solution as I had hoped, but it does work.
this delay is under the properties for each VM.