From: Webster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 1:53 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ESET mail info

From: Stefan Jafs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ESET mail info

Ok, I upgraded or I'm in the midst of upgrading 200+ PC's from 2.7 to
3.0.

And of course the ESEt tech support is horrible!! But I did not feel
comfortable of moving to Vipre yet L.

I'm trying to figure out where the following "__________ Information
from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3582
(20081104) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus

Comes from, I can't figure out how to turn it off in the "Configuration
Editor" so I turned it of in ESET on my PC but it's still there! Any
ideas?

This was just answered a little while ago by Andy O.

ESET Kernel > Setup > Email Protection > Append tag messages...

- Andy O.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Amico
Corpoartion company. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure
no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.