From: mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:30 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DNS hosting services

Good morning list,

I'm going to need to migrate our external DNS, who we've been perfectly
happy with for some years now, due to some unrelated business decisions.
I'd like to hear some suggestions from you as to who I might shop for this
service.  We're a global organization, with about 100 domains, and
uninterrupted service is essential.

Thank you in advance

<http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~ No virus
found in this incoming message.