Good afternoon all,
    Having a very troublesome issue here with ISA.  ISA 2006 running on
Windows 2003 server.  All was good until yesterday. We moved the IP
address from our last 2003 DC to a new 2008 DC.  The 03 DC got a new
address.  Both DCs were rebooted and DNS looks good.   All clients and
servers are doing good except for ISA.  It looks like ISA loses its
connection to the DCs and starts prompting all web proxy users for their
credentials.  Reboot ISA and its good to go for awhile.

There are some errors in the ISA event log referring to 'connection
limit' exceeded from the new DC's.  Is this disconnection causing my
issue?  Why would the new DCs have a connection limit problem?

I've also posted on the isaserver forum, but thought I'd try here too

Thanks!!

John C. Kelsey
DuBois Regional Medical Center
(:  814.375.3073
2  :   814.375.4005
*:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>