From: Joe Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 8:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Strange login issues

I have seen USB devices steal drive letters and then not have them be available
for mapped drives.

I'd check Computer Management, Disk Management for used drive letters.

HTH.

Joe Fox
Systems/Network Administrator

Mobile# (716) 846-9308
http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephfoxjr

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Joe Heaton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL